To help you and the other Users of RealLovecoaching.net get the most out of your experience on RealLovecoaching.net, we have created several policies that will provide a safe and educational community for all. We encourage you to take the time to become familiar with all of these policies. Usage of RealLovecoaching.net constitutes agreement with these policies in their entirety.
The Privacy Notice describes how RealLove.com collect, use, store, retain or otherwise process your information when you sign up for a Free Report, Newsletter, membership, products or events through RealLove.com's website, or applications (collectively, "Services").
This Privacy Notice applies to your use of our Services, and covers information collected in connection with your access to and use of our Services. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By continuing to interact with our Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Our Privacy Notice explains:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We need to collect information about you to provide you with the Services or the support you request.
Information You Provide for Coaching
We collect information you provide when you sign up for products, coaching, and/or interventions, including:
- Identification Information. Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, demographic information–including IP address.
- Financial Information. Information such as payment cards.
- Transaction Information. When you use our Services to make a payment, we collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Other Information You Provide. Information that you voluntarily provide to us via email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and any other @reallove.com email addresses.
Information We Collect From Your Use of our Services
- Use Information. Information about your access time, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the date and time of your visit to or use of the Services, your search terms, data about how you interact with our Services, and other clickstream data.
Our services are general audience services not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you for a number of purposes, including:
Providing, Improving, and Developing our Services
- Processing or recording payment transactions;
- Displaying your historical transaction information;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services;
- Developing new products and services;
- Delivering the information and support you request;
- Improving, personalizing, and facilitating your use of our Services;
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services.
Communicating with You About our Services
- Sending you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us about our products and services.
Protecting our Services and Maintaining a Trusted Environment
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your account, including to dispute chargebacks on your behalf;
- Protecting our customers' rights or the security or integrity of our Services;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service of other applicable agreements or policies;
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process;
- Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services;
- Contacting you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance with our Services.
Advertising and Marketing
- Marketing of our Services;
- Communicating with you about opportunities, products, services, promotions, and discounts offered by us;
- If we send you marketing emails, each email will contain instructions permitting you to "opt out" of receiving future marketing or other communications.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services from time to time.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information about you as follows:
With Third Parties
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, and payment card associations.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Services;
- In connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate restructuring; financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
Safety and Compliance with Law
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (1) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) to enforce or comply with our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies; (iii) to protect our customers' rights or the security or integrity of our Services; or (iv) to protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm, fraud, or potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
With Your Consent
- With your consent, for example, at your direction or as described at the time you agree to share and when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your information.
Aggregated and Anonymized Information
- We also may share aggregated and anonymized information that does not specifically identify you or any individual user of our Services.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law. However, even after you deactivate your account, we can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
We DO NOT use various technologies to collect information when you access or use our Services, including placing a piece of code, commonly referred to as a "cookie", on your device and using web beacons.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
Examples of our third-party service providers to help deliver our Services or to connect to our Services include:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our Services perform and how you use them. To learn more about how Google processes your data, please visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. To opt out of Google Analytics please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook: We use Facebook to advertise and market our services. To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/325807937506242/ or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see here: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information. We hold information about you both at our own premises and with the assistance of third-party service providers.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
We may use third-party service providers to process and store your information in the United States.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the “Effective Date” above. The revised version will be effective on the “Effective Date” listed. We will provide you with reasonable prior notice of material changes in how we use your information, including by email, if you have provided an email address. If you disagree with these changes, you may cancel your account at any time. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your consent to any amendment of this Privacy Notice.
Description of Service
The Real Love Company, Inc is providing User with education in the areas of relationships and personal growth. User must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for User’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees related with such connection.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by The Real Love Company, Inc. on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, The Real Love Company, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The Real Love Company, Inc. shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. The Real Love Company, Inc. disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
Limitation of Liability
THE REAL LOVE COMPANY, INC. SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular The Real Love Company, Inc. shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if The Real Love Company, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
User agrees to indemnify and hold The Real Love Company, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using User’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
User and Member Obligations
Use of RealLove.com constitutes acceptance of the following guidelines:
That the User will not post materials that violate the rights of others including rights of privacy and intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks and the like;
The User will not use the site or any chat rooms or other interactivity to post commercial or “spam” messages.
The User will not interfere with the use of the site by others, whether by technical or other means.
Modifications and Interruption to Service
The Real Love Company, Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice. The Real Love Company, Inc. shall not be liable to User or any third party should The Real Love Company, Inc. exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that The Real Love Company, Inc. does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts of Georgia
Compliance with Laws
User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2020 The Real Love Company, Inc., with all rights reserved, or is the property of The Real Love Company, Inc. and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of The Real Love Company, Inc. is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of The Real Love Company, Inc.
Real Love® is a registered mark of GDB Investments, LLC. GDB Investments, LLC’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by The Real Love Company, Inc, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits The Real Love Company, Inc.
All other trademarks displayed on The Real Love Company, Inc.’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with The Real Love Company, Inc.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, The Real Love Company, Inc designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
By Mail: Donna Baer
The Real Love Company, Inc
P.O. Box 3075
Rome, GA 30164
By Email: Support@RealLove.com
The Real Love Company, Inc. retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, The Real Love Company, Inc. reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
The opinions, advice, and counsel provided by Greg Baer, M.D. or RealLove.com or Certified Real Love Coaches on RealLoveCoaching.net are not to be used as a substitute for medical attention, diagnosis, or treatment, or for other professional mental health or medical services.
Neither Greg Baer, M.D. nor RealLove.com nor Certified Real Love Coaches on RealLoveCoaching.net nor The Real Love Company, Inc. will be held liable for the use that anyone might make of the information or advice given.